Please do the following before contacting us about adopting a dog:
- Search for available information about the dog/s you are interested in on our Adoptable Dogs page. Chances are if the question isn't answered under the dog's profile, we just may not have that information available to us yet.
- Read through the information posted on our Frequently Asked Questions page. Most answers can be found there first.
- Fill out an Adoption Application form. You need to be pre-approved to adopt through our organization, before we can go into the adoption process with you. This is your first step towards adopting with us. You do not have to fill this form out more than once. Once approved, we can then get to work finding the appropriate dog for your situation and preference.
- Once approved you will receive an email with next steps to scheduling a meet and greet. We have varied hours to meet your and the foster parents' needs.
- Please be patient. We are staffed entirely by volunteers. We do NOT have a quick turn around time for email responses. We highly recommend you look on our website if at all possible for the fastest answer to your question and to find available visiting times.
website technical support questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
New England All Breed Rescue
Central Mass area
Adopt a dog... Make a friend for life!